I know a lot of your miss AgeHOES but it's time for the show to evolve into something we can actually be proud of. I'm surprised at how much attention the show has gotten. And I'm happy for that. I think that the next develop will definitely bring in a lot of people and a wealth of information. So here's what's currently on my notepad about the show:
The Way of AgeNoir (Our Creed)
- To Look Our Best at all time (Via Gigi)
- And when that's not possible, look better than everyone else around you
- Give Critique honestly, but not Catty
- "don't post anything online that you wouldnt want as a headline of a newspaper" ~Gigi
- Even though we practice different sub styles, we keep an air of Onee Gyaru style and maturity
- Whenever we're in doubt, success is the best revenge (Chaudie)
- We set out own Gal Standards, you should too
- But you can only do this after understanding the origins and development of Gyaru
- Always work on improving your Makeup, Hair, and wardrobe
- Even if you're at a look that's perfect for you, always be on the look out for new trends, makeup techniques and simpler ways of doing things.
- As you progress through life, you situation will change, so should you look to reflect it.
- Don't get stuck in one style, unless you're getting paid for it.
- The Key to Gal is by not caring what anyone says, not even us.
- But if you're willing to ask and keep an open mind, we are willing to help you.
- More Guest speakers
- Fans getting on camera to ask questions or giving their POV of the nights topics
- A 'cool down' period where we can chat openly at the end of the show
- The "Bitching Hour" a time when we will randomly critique pictures or point out something that needs to be explained.