03 May 2012
02 May 2012
As you can see I've been changing around the look of Chaudie.net lately....
I was really happy with this current look... until I looked at it as a whole. So there will probably be more switching around until I get into a little niche that I like. But for now, it's Hump Day!
I want to start showing sexier clothing inspirations on Wednesdays.. just to shake you up and get the creative juices flowing. And nothing says sexy to me like the swimsuit. I've scoured a bit of tumblr to see if I could find anything that could remotely translate into Gyaru. And I know you're going to love these pieces! If you are still trying to find the best fit, check out this guide on how to choose a suit type for your body shape.
- I loves the silhouette in combination with the horizontal lines and gathering at the bust. This is an ideal suit for those who want a little more curve in their look.
- there's nothing wrong with the classic polka dot, heel optional of course!
- And alas, a truly girl suit with spots galore. I recommend this to all you monotone lovers out there who want to go girly without sacrificing the black and white.
- Nothing says retro like those crazy 60's prints. Paired with raven and an a red lip and your ready for your share of cheesecake.
- And Finally, the classic red, white, and blue pin up look. Keep it classy with blonde, sassy with red, or striking with the classic Betty Paige black (see #4)
- Nothing says trendy like sporting the checked flag. Although I feel this is a bit Daytona 500, I can definitely see the rokku gals having a field day with this.
- Want that instant sexy? Nothing is Sexier to a man than a playmate. The first magazine a hormonal teen ever learns about remains the steady "Sexpot" symbol. Think how confidant you'll feel wearing something so enduring...
- And for all you Hime/Girly/Liz Lisa fans out there, you have a simply strappy number with that peppy pink, soft frills, and a molded cup for those who want that extra oompf!
- And we conclude our trendy section with the crochet/knitted/lace trend that is the Bo Derek-like one piece. It has class. And for those of you chasing older men, I suggest the movie '10.'
- Alas, another Bo Derek, but skimpier. The Gold can work with the tan your working on. But be careful of the pattern, tan tattoos are not stylish.
- I believe this also counts as a monokini. But don't fret, even those with a belly can sport this look.
- A yes, the deep V-neck plunge. All those words to describe a boobalicious swimsuit that brings all the boys looking at your girls instead of your gut. Just don't make the same pose, unless you're an AV Gyaru.
- And finally the 'Kardashian.' One shoulder tops are become a staple dress and top, so why not the swimsuit?
Note: I like to think of geek as a sense of nostalgia; or clinging to a trend that has definitely moved onto the limbo between fad and retro.
- Gamers UNITE!!!! lol The Gameboy is the dawn of a whole new world for the Gamer Gyaru. And this swimsuit will help you geek out. Although you would probably wear this playing your favorite console on a hot day.
- And if you like to show the city you love best, this strapless one piece definitely shows your preferred destination.
- Ah yes, Cosmic. Black Milk started the trend as leggings, then it moved on to pants, tops, dresses, nails... you name it! And of course the swimsuit exist.... why wouldn't it?
- And finally, a rainbow dotted suit with a rainbow crotch.... I'll let you bask in your own thoughts
- Retro onee? Yes please! The silhouette, cord bracelets, and floppy hat makes this look scream top shelf fashion.
- And nor for a lil something for modern, we change up the look with a bit by adding color, gold chains, and animal print. I'm sensing a V. Beckham inspo here.
- And of course we migrate to the core of the luxury suit, A subtle v-neck plunge in a pastel color. I like to call it a seafoam hue.
- And finally, when you are expecting paparazzi, its best to dress as if your in a photo shot. I honestly can't see anyone getting wet looking that hot.
What kind of swim suit are you looking for this summer?